Today I renewed my membership of ‘Old Alts‘ the alumni group for Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. I have fond memories of the school and I’m still good and close friends with at least a dozen of the lads I went to school with.
Top teachers at Altrincham Grammar School (when I was there)
- Mr Coleman – legend
- Mr Black – “whan that Aprille with his shoures soote”
- Mr Cleland – “J’habite sunny Lymm”
- Mr Gledhill – “Baa”
- Mr Barton – “Homework – what will the score be in Rotterdam tonight?
- Mr Fallows – hardest man in the world. Ever.
- Mr Taylor – “spunky lips/Sid Weston”