All the finance directors that I know are members of CIMA. All the HR managers I meet are members of the CIPD. Loads of managing directors I meet are members of the IOD.
The CIPR is the only chartered body for the PR profession. When you join the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, you gain access to unrivalled support, a wealth of specialist resources and professional development opportunities that grow with your career.
CIPR membership develops people, helps progress careers and inspires the industry to bigger and better things. CIPR memberships demonsrates to colleagues, clients and the boardroom that you are accountable, credible and committed to best practice.
What sort of stuff do you get access to as a CIPR member in the North West?
- Free access to training webinars (worth £700)
- Free subscription to PRWeek and PRWeek.com (worth £199)
- Membership of CIPR regional groups and professional practice networks
- Access to PR case studies and best practice guides online
- Use of members’ lounge in central London
- Free business and legal advice through a dedicated CIPR helpline
- Access to CIPR CPD and accreditation
- You’ll also get doscounts on PR workshop and PR events as well as on textbooks and other media.
- You can enter awards like the CIPR Pride NW awards (we won a silver one this year for our consumer PR work for Swizzels Matlow 🙂 )
- You get to meet and share experiences with more than 600 other PR consultants in Manchester and the North West as well as meeting loads of different PR companies in Manchester.